Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Vision for This Blog (or A Place to Start)

In my first post I said, "I'm not entirely sure what this blog will end up being." I do have some ideas of where I would like it to go, though.

Part of what I envision it becoming is a place where anyone who missed the Gospel Doctrine lesson (whether teaching/attending another class, out of town, dealing with the needs of children, etc.) can get a feel for what we discussed. I think it will also be a great way to bring up points we may not have had time to deal with during the lesson, as well as giving people a chance to comment who might not have felt comfortable doing so in class.

Another thing I am looking forward to is being able to write down more of the details of my "research" into the topic--something there just won't be time to get into during the class period. I am planning to break down each lesson into smaller chunks for the purposes of the blog, so as not to result in huge, unmanageable posts.

As we go along, I would appreciate your thoughts on what you would like to see here and what is not as helpful to you. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it being a great blessing to many.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete