Of course, I could never do justice here to all that was shared there. I would like to touch on a couple of things that came out in the discussion, though. One brother, for example, said that he had been impressed by the overall spirit of Conference and felt confirmation that these messages are not only for members of the Church. He felt prompted to share some of the ideas with his co-workers and friends. Another member of the group noticed that a common thread ran throughout many of the talks, and that some of the messages seemed to be directed right to him. Someone else mentioned that Elder Holland's testimony of the Book of Mormon was particularly powerful, and many others agreed. Yet another class member learned some important things from Elder Ballard during the Priesthood session, where he addressed the relationships between fathers and sons. Several others shared their feelings as well, and I learned many things from the discussion.
Let's continue that discussion here. What things impressed or touched you from General Conference?
No comments:
Post a Comment